Forum

I personally don't think that athletes should advertise or be allowed

Angefangen von Batal · 0 Antworten

Batal

4 Jahre

Gesendet: 3 Jahre
I personally don't think that athletes should advertise or be allowed as it might set unrealistic standards for the said products (Like jordans making you better at basketball) or injure said athlete during a activity. For example, CS:GO league prodigy Twistzz' had to readjust the way he gripped his mouse to a unhealthy and insane way for the sake of sponsoring a Razer mouse that was too small for his hands and is currently having problems in his right hand. Considering what happened to him, the same thing might happen to a Olympics track runner or a basketball player sponsoring shoes that don't fit or feel comfortable and might twist their ankle, or cramping after drinking a said soft drink and preforming later on. In conclusion, I don't think they should be forced to or generally not have to considering how a mouse managed to injure a CS:GO league player and people have too much confidence in brand name In either gaming equipment or apparel to wear for sports or to just walk around and look nice.
Teile auf meiner Timeline