Forum

Twitter Circle rolled out to all users this week

Started by rodeoneerer · 1 Replies
Posted: 2 yrs
Twitter Circle rolled out to all users this week, meaning folks can share posts exclusively with a select group of people.

Basically, the feature is a lot like Instagram Close Friends. You get to choose the group of people who can exclusively access your Circle posts. The idea is to make these posts more private though, of course, nothing is that private on the internet.

“Twitter Circle is a way to send Tweets to select people, and share your thoughts with a smaller crowd,” says the company while explaining the feature, adding “you choose who’s in your Twitter Circle, and only the individuals you’ve added can reply to and interact with the Tweets you share in the Circle.”

How do I Circle Tweet?
Circles are created in users' settings.
Once the group is chosen, a circle-only tweet is sent by following the prompt that pops up when drafting a new tweet.
Tweets sent to a Circle have a marker at the bottom and appear on the general timeline of the Circle follower.
Only fellow Circle followers can reply and see new replies.

Predictably, since the Circle feature dropped, people online have been making memes and jokes about it. As one might expect with, you know, the internet...a lot of the jokes are about, well, being horny online.

People definitely seemed ready to make and see horny content.

At https://www.z2u.com/twitter/boosting-service-4-15142, we ensure that our customers receive the best deals in the market for Twitter Followers. We provide legitimate https://www.z2u.com/twitter/boosting-service-4-15142, having accumulated 2,300 reviews in our years of experience in this market. Most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. There may seem like many ways to earn follwers, however, a lot of these are time-locked. You cannot simply endlessly run them, gathering up more follwers each time.
Share on my timeline

Veromca Bradley Joined: 5 w

Posted: 3 w
Sometimes I talk to best sex dolls, but I always see her eyes looking at her, whether I'm talking to a business associate or a friend.